Marinated Baked Pork Chops. It looked good to me but I decided to make some changes to it and it worked out perfect! I would say try it both ways and see which you like better.
Marinated Baked Pork Chops
6 Pork Chops (I used Assorted Bone-in)
2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Canola Oil
2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Ketchup
Salt & Pepper to taste
Non-Stick Cooking Spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2 Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray
3. Place chop in baking dish and add salt & pepper to taste and set aside
4. In blender add soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice,
minced garlic, brown sugar and ketchup
5. Blend on low until all ingredients are mixed well.
(If you don't use blender it will separate)
6. Use half of mixture and spread over pork chops.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
8. Discard any juices in pan, turn pork chops over and cover with remaining sauce.
9. Recover with foil and bake for another 30 minutes.
(May need longer for thicker chops)
10. This step is optional but I put them under the broiler for a few minutes to brown them.
I made white rice and asparagus to go with it and used a little of the sauce from the pan and put it on the rice. It was Delicious!!! The pork was tender and barely need a knife to cut it.
Let me know your feed back since this is my first time posting a recipe. On anything from page layout and if you make the recipe if you like it or not.